Social Work Services--Related Resources - adult protective services connecticut


adult protective services connecticut - State of Connecticut, Connecticut

Connecticut has a coordinated system to support the safety and well-being of elders who may be subject to various forms of maltreatment. This system includes the Protective Services for the Elderly (PSE) program, law enforcement, health and human services, and the court system. To improve your search results use quotation marks when searching for a specific phrase. For example, if you search for substance use, a search WITHOUT quotation marks would find listings that include the words "substance" OR “use.”.

What is CTLawHelp? was created by several nonprofit legal aid organizations whose shared mission is to improve the lives of Connecticut residents by providing free legal help to . The APS map is designed to provide easy access to information on reporting suspected abuse nationwide. For information on Long-Term Care Ombudsman programs for residents of nursing homes, board & care homes or assisted living facilities, please visit the National Long-Term Care Ombudsman Resource Center website. Click on the state, or territories of Puerto Rico or Guam, for which you wish .

Welcome to the Connecticut Department of Social Services. We hope you find this website both helpful and informative. Please add us to your bookmarks and check back frequently for up-to-date information on the services we offer. Connecticut Law About Elder Abuse U.S. Department of Health and Human Services) Connecticut Resources. Useful Websites: 211 Infoline - Elder Abuse and Mandated Reporting. 211 Infoline - Protective Services for the Elderly. ABA Commission on Law and Aging - Elder Abuse. National Adult Protective Services Association. National Council for.

Legal and Protective Services; Older Adult Programs; Elder Abuse Laws and Mandated Reporting – Connecticut; Elder Abuse Laws and Mandated Reporting – Connecticut. The material provided on the 211 eLibrary is for informational purposes only. It is not intended to be and should not be construed as legal advice. exploited or abandoned, or. Elder Protective Services can only investigate cases of abuse where the person is age 60 and over and lives in the community. To report abuse of a person with a disability under the age of 60, call the Disabled Persons Protection Commission at (800) 426-9009. To report abuse of a person by nursing home or hospital, call the Department of Public.